Senin, 17 November 2014

Morning Tummy Treat at Kopi Luwak, Kuningan City

When weekend is coming and everybody yelling “Thank God!!” , I also do the same thing. Yeah, why not? Who doesn’t love weekend? I started up my day with waking up late and feel like sleepy but I need to boost my energy and give some treats to my tummy.

Then I went to Kuningan City and I stopped at Kopi Luwak to get some booster. Kopi Luwak is located at the Upper Ground Floor. It was the first time I went there, and the impression’s good. The place is comfortable and I chose the nice place near the window, with the light shining on me through the glass window. The interior is pretty, warm and cozy to have some meeting or chitchat with friends and also to enjoy the dish.




Credit: Levina D. Lomena 


Honestly I am not a coffee freak, but I can enjoy drinking coffee. That day, I was craving for a fresh and light beverage so I chose to order Matcha Mambo, a green tea with ice cream on top. When the drink was coming, I was so happy because it looked like the same as in the menu .The taste’s also good for me, not too sweet, not to creamy, fresh and exactly what I expect for Matcha Mambo.



Matcha Mambo
 IDR 35,5k
Credit: Levina D. Lomena 


Actually I can’t eat something big for what I call a breakfast, so I chose Golden pouch to accompany Matcha Mambo. Golden pouch is a shrimp wrapped with wonton wrapper and deep fried a few times until it looks golden brown.



I started picking each golden pouch and dipping it to the sauces. It’s served with vegetables (carrot, corn and green peas) , dipping sauces (tomato and chili sauce), French fries and garnish. The inside is so tasty, soft and delicious and the wrapper is sooo crunchy, totally what I expect and I love it.




Golden Pouch,
IDR 36k 



Credit: Levina D. Lomena




I was so satisfied for both of my dish. Hopefully I will be back to Kopi Luwak and order other menus, their famous coffees and other dishes.

Kopi Luwak
Kuningan City Mall, Upper Ground Floor
Jl. Prof Dr Satrio, Kuningan,
Jakarta

2 komentar: